Processing your Request
Your personalized product is being created. This may take several moments.
Please do not hit the back button on your browser or refresh this page until this process is complete.
Raptor TriRex™ Mobile Fall Protection System
Features positive locking front brakes and front axle. Ratcheting engagement arm lock automatically secures the arm at the talon and claw’s deepest penetration. This ensures the unit will not disengage after a fall or during a rescue. Closed guide-loops underneath the framework provide lifting straps placement to enable secure transportation. Fork pockets allow the unit to be moved easily and loaded without the risk of damage.
• No bolts, pins or counterweights
• Allows (3) workers to be tied off while using the TriRex for fall arrest
• Fall restraint tie-off rings standard
• Flat-free tires standard
• Engagement Arm Claw design accommodates most substrates
• Meets OSHA 1926.502 (D) regulation